COVER CREAM BUILDING GEL - EGOISTA
Egoista Professional Self-Leveling Cover Builder Gels - Cover Builder Gels are the perfect choice for adapting the structure of the natural nail or creating beautiful extensions. The Cover Gel range offers good opacity to create a nail without transparency. Combined with an adequate structure, they maintain its durability whatever the lifestyle of your clientele. All Egoista gels offer a wide variety of shades (see collection). The viscosity of the gel allows you to implement the "without filing" technique.
- Does not heat up in the lamp
- Very high resistance product
- Nice opacity
- Easy and time-saving application
- Self-leveling without extending into the walls (Intelligent Gel Technology)
- Medium viscosity
- Wide variety of shades (collection)
- Allows pinching for the C curve
- Suitable for all nail types including thin, concave and damaged nails.
- Can be combined with all Egoista products (Tubegel, building gel)
Prepare the nails as usual. Remove the dust.
Apply the nail dehydrator.
Apply the Egoista acid-free primer with a semi-dry brush in small quantities. Be careful not to get any on your skin and let air dry for 30 seconds
Apply a thin layer of Egoista Rubber Base in a rubbing motion and cure under UV/LED lamp for 30 seconds.
Mold the product to the desired shape on a prosthesis or stencil. Create the structure of the nails with a gel of the chosen shade.
To amplify the C curve, you can ''pinch'' the gel for after 7 to 15 seconds under the lamp and depending on the lamp.
Then, catalyze with the UV lamp for 60 seconds for the complete polymerization of the gel.
Remove the sticky residue.
Do the finishing filing.
Apply an Egoista Super Shine top coat to add shine and protect against chipping and scratching.